Influenster: Caliente VoxBox

Sunday, August 3, 2014 0 Awesome Comments

Hey guys!
I just wanted to share my latest voxbox. I got a total of 5 full size items from
Influenster. This was sent to me free of charge. The items I got were:
  • Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Ultra SPF 30 Lotion 
  • KISS Gel Fantasy
  • Rice Krispies Treats Blasted S'mores
  • Dove Pure Care Dry Oil Nourishing Treatment
  • Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid
I have tried the Rice Krispie treat already and it was pretty good, but it wasn't enough
for me. Even as a snack choice it wouldn't be the best option. The rest of the products I haven't full tried
yet. I am most excited to try the Paula's Choice product, since I am
constantly trying to look for the one skin care product that will help get 
rid of my blemishes. Well, that's basically all I can say about these products. I am just so happy
for receiving all these products for free. This is truly one of the best sites out there.

-Ariana

0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB